你值得用真心对待,你值得拥有更美好的

有没有那麽一朵玫瑰 永远不凋谢
永远骄傲和完美 永远不妥协

2009年9月28日星期一

holidays

Holiday is finally over.
In this holiday season,
i feel very bored~
just stay at home online n watch movie
me alrealy become "house women" [宅女]

i like 败犬女王 tis movie~
damn nice..
u know宅女love fantasy?
after watch tis movie,i have a impulse to love~~
but only transient XD
hahas

ohya..
yee ting back bahau
i miss her so much@@
She is the only person listen to me say shit thing =X
this time she came back
i felt she was become more mature.
Just she n her bf relations never change
still always quarrel~
everytime she come back must complain her bf with me~
bala bala bala~~~
But they still love each other's
i feel so weird =.=hahas
This time she came back to live in my house
and yiyi also follow...
aiyiik...
i never sleep,when they live in my house
we keep talking 少女心事
bala bala bala~
do not know when we can get together like this
I treasure our relationship=]


is time to awake la
aiyiiiik....
cannot stay up all night already T^T
holiday is over
i wan go back 2 school and start 2 prepare SPM
my life is lame=.=
COME ON!!! JUST GO AHEAD

4.29am now
i feel sleeply
is time go 2 sleep le.




fantasy now...
send some one 2 love meXD

没有评论: