你值得用真心对待,你值得拥有更美好的

有没有那麽一朵玫瑰 永远不凋谢
永远骄傲和完美 永远不妥协

2010年2月26日星期五

CNY

Chinese New Year has been finished
my friends also one by one disappeared
some friends go back plkn
some friends go to working
some friends go 2 study...
me still same, stay at home "bai leng"... haha~
but i would go to melacca working soon

During the chinese new year, I met him
we are still the same
no talking with each other
maybe i feel embarrassment...
I hope that ten years later,
we are still friends and can also be greetings
but just could not find the reasons for re-embrace
=(


i need improve my english...
i need improve my drawing..
i need improve my knowledge..
i need improve myself!!!!



xen-zeric welcome welcome
=)

2 条评论:

KELLY.L 说...

Gambateh ^^
SPM result on 16.3.2010 ya ?
papa ma? haha~bless to u~

munyee 说...

thx thx =)
still okey~
haha~